With Derby travelling down to the Old Den this Tuesday, we asked the lads at Millwall Supporters Club for their thoughts on the game:
1. Can you summarise your season so far? As expected?
”Better than expected if honest! We always knew The Den was a bit of a fortress but surprised how many of the so-called “big sides” have buckled down here. The quality of football is good to watch too and Neil Harris has brought in a brand of football that’s great to watch.”
2. Where do you think you’ll end up come May?
“We will stay up comfortably and due to our home form we should be around mid-table. You never know, if our dreaded away form picks up we could finish in the top half? Anywhere between 13-15th I think.”
3. Name one Millwall player that Derby fans should look out for.
“One? I could name several! Obviously Lee Gregory and Steve Morison are our main goal scoring threat and George Saville has been instrumental in our season so far, but for me out star man is Jed Wallace. We are a different team (for the wrong reasons) when he’s not playing.”
4. What do you think of Derby’s squad? Did you see the game at our place last month? Are we promotion material?
“I think Derby have built a good side who rightly are in the top half of the table looking for promotion. Apart from a mad five minutes, the game was closer than people give credit for, but if you make a mistake against a team with that quality you will be punished. Gary Rowett is one of the best managers outside the Premier League so there are exciting times ahead for the Rams.”
5. And finally, your predictions for Tuesday night?
“2-0 Millwall 😜😜”